Session 1: Writing to Preserve Your Family History
Lunch: Following lunch, you will have the opportunity to see samples of a variety of ways our members have shared their family histories through books, blogs, journal articles, etc.
Session 2: There are many ways to share your family history. Shelley will discuss several options.
Session 3: In this day of online publishing, Shelley will discuss her use of MyCanvas as a tool for sharing her research with family members. She will provide tips on how to engage your reader and keep them wanting more.
- Attendance is limited to the first 75 registrants.
- Lunch is optional -- you may choose to bring your own. If you are an HCGS member, you will receive an email with the reservation form. Otherwise, it will soon be linked to the Events section on our website at http://hcgsohio.org.
- The library requests that you park at Symmes Elementary (next door) as there is limited parking in their lot.
- It is suggested that you dress in layers, as the meeting room has been known to get cold.
- All orders for lunch MUST be placed by Monday, August 12th. Checks must be received by that date.
Questions? Contact Kathy Reed, Director At Large email@example.com